CatKanwak@aol.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:28:47 EST

In a message dated 1/18/00 4:35:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<<
 The one thing that's always bugged me is the inconsistency across the series.
 The Gouf Custom from 08th MS Team is either "blind" or red-eyed most of the
 time, but the original series pretty much established that all Zeon mobile
 suits have pink mono-eyes when they lit up. When was the red color
 introduced? Don't they have COLOR GUIDES during production of a new series?

I wonder if someone got lazy -.-ZZZ... I've seen many mistakes in Voltron and
other television shows... maybe they were in a hurry or something...