Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:04:34 -0800 (PST)

--- Leo283@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know where to find Gundam related
> apparel, especially T-shirts?... (snip)

Try Cospa Japan:

http://www.cospa.com

This is the Japanese clothing company responsible for
the official Gundam wear. Thet have an entire series
of fashionable Gundam T-shirts, jackets, jumpers,
caps, etc. You can check out the sneak preview of
their latest Gundam related fashions:

http://www.cospa.com/new/new.html

Now I'm not sure if they'll accept online orders
outside of Japan, but I do know certain major Japanese
department store (e.g. Sogo) sell Cospa's Gundam
T-Shirts at one point or the other. The best way is to
send them a email and ask them who are the overseas
agents for the products.

One word of caution, though: the size of their Gundam
T's are quite small, even a Ts billed as Large size
would certainly be regarded as junior for regular
American adults, and they do not have XL size.

Hope this helps.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/