Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:31:02 +0800

From: Ray Hashman <megaman@infinet.com>

> That's the word that was mentioned back in October. A 1 hour extension of
> Toonami in April with Wing and Tenchi being added. There was word flying
> around that Kenshin was being saught as well.

Kenshin as Samurai X has already shown in the Philippines in English dubbed
by Columbia Pictures. Boy, is it ready. It showing in the AXN channel -
which I think is Australian. I feel these are preliminary tests for a US
release.

Wow, I wonder when another mecha show will make it's way to the US then.

Q: Will these Cartoon Channels show Endless Waltz?

Fed