MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:02:15 EST

In a message dated 1/18/00 12:39:26 AM Central Standard Time,
danny@lookfx.com writes:

<< Same here, it is so flimsy. I had to glue some place to make it stable.
 Zeta Gundam is one of my favorite design. But, model kits really suck.
 I'm thinking about getting non-transforming resin kit.
 I agree MG Gundam MkII was a good kit. But, my favorite changed since we got
 MG Dom.

True, the Dom is my All Time Favorite. It gets a 50000000 out of 5 stars!
But how can you say model kits suck? Without them we might not have Gundam
now. I mean the models were what drew enough interest in the show to warrant
releasing them as the three movies.

Jason