Kain (kaindadragoon@yahoo.com)
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:31:58 -0800 (PST)

fist off, i'm only 17, but I watched gundam since i
was 7. back at that time, i couldnt understand what
the plot was about, i just watch the gundams kickass.
I was realy hooked since then.

and yes, I consider myself more of a UC fan than the
alternate universe ones, I always like UC's tragedy
story and the more war-alike battles.

however, recently i just finish watching Gundam Wing,
I must admit that Gundam Wing is not bad at all, it's
a lot different than normal UC gundam in terms of
battling, reasons for the battle, power, etc etc, but
it's still good nevertheless.

I guess the reason that recent generations prefer GW
more is because of the flashy graphics, GW has like 10
times better appearence than the old ones, also, GW is
always with action in almost episodes, unlike UC ones,
someties some episode just drag on and on. Also,
pilots in GW seems to be "cool" to recent generations,
where as Amuro, Jedo, Camile are very dull and boring.

It's the way anime fan wants nowadays, not many people
will like old UC, but that's not a problem to me, nor
should to anyone. Afterall we like gundam for
ourselves, not for others.