CatKanwak@aol.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:34:44 EST

In a message dated 1/17/00 7:41:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macross3@excite.com writes:

<< I got soured on EVA not because of the characters or story, but in the way
 the whole thing was out together. I spent quite a bit of money on this show,
 (back when they were about $25+ a tape) and I can't help but feel
 short-changed by the cheapness of its presentation when I watch it now.

Well, no one's more new to this than me. I've bought fifteen models in three
days of Gundam, the movies and a few comic books. Now I'll say the
heartstopper: I just got into Gundam 3 days ago ^_^

Richard Kanwak