Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:11:47 PST

Yeah, I agree with you on the Flimsy Zeta Gundam. The Special Coating kits
became available again at HLJ but only for a little while (like a week) I
bought 4, gonna sell 3 on Ebay and put 1 together, and the damn thing is
SOOO fragile, but looks cool. I have found that the Best MG kit to build
and that holds up the best is the Gundam MkII.