Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:36:31 -0800

>I'm thinking about adding a light inside my MG GP02a's head.
>I've seen a custom kit somewhere, but I can't remember where.
>It contains light bulb, metal things and wires. It might have been Wave,
>but I'm
>not sure.
>Anyone know who makes these or where I can get it?
>Or, if you've done it and knows good way of doing it, give me some tips.
>Thanks.
>
>Danny

Legends has a U.S. version which only comes with a pair of bulbs per pack,
the bulbs come with their wires, but you have to go to Radio Shack to get
a battery case and other parts. The untinted bulbs are $1.80 per pair and
the color tinted (available in red, green, and yellow) are $2.10 per pair.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0