Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:38:27 -0500

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:55:12 GMT Kev K <fayerocks@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Does anyone know where you can buy gundam CDs online? Or straight from
>Japan? I'm trying the look for the gundam singles history re-issue.

Try Animenation at

http://www.animenation.com/

Just look up CDs. They have them divided by series and have a large selection of Gundam STs. Or go to search by series to see everything they have on Gundam. They have three Gundam Singles Histories listed (I'm not sure if there are more or not). Animenation is one of the best online stores for all things anime. Reliable service as well. I've made a few orders through them (mostly CDs).

Roland