Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:33:55 -0500

I just got my MG ZZ Friday. I've looked through the manual, and it's nice
to see that the hands appear to have slots in them on this kit for the
weapons to attach to. That would solev teh only problem I've ever had with
any posable hand kit. (The lack on holding the weapon properly.) It looks
like it had a lot of work put into it. After I get the parts painted up,
I'll see just how hard it is to assemble.

On another topic, I see that they've started the Gundam W ads on Cartoon
Network today. I hear that the model ads were on yesterday as well.