Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:33:27 -0800 (PST)

--- Kin Man Felix Wong <wongkin@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

> no problem. Can you post more of the SD pictures? I
> really haven;t watch them for like 10 years. Damn
> anyone has any old Chinese SD comic for sale? I
> espeacilly like the Knight Gundam series.
>
> FElix

Sure. In fact the SD section is due for a major
update. I'll put up some new sections for SD in the
coming months so stay tuned.

As far as Knight Gundam comics, they are still
available on many comic shops (vol.1-10) I have to
check if there are other online shops thtat'll sell
them.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/