Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 15:06:59 -0800

>no problem. Can you post more of the SD pictures? I really haven;t watch them
>for like 10 years. Damn anyone has any old Chinese SD comic for sale? I
>espeacilly like the Knight Gundam series.
>
>FElix

I am working on trimming down my collection and putting the "extras" on
eBay. Please check my eBay auctions weekly for additions (see URL below),
as I've recently unearthed a lot of manga that I have extra copies of (both
Japanese and Chinese editions). If you know the exact title and publisher's
name, I may be able to special order a brand new set for you (there were
several issues IIRC, the ones I have was a used set my sister got me).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0