Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:28:51 -0800 (PST)

--- Kin Man Felix Wong <wongkin@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

> I just want to point out a possible error on your
> homepage. In the "Alex Band" from SD Gundam section.

> In the first picture that suppsoe to be a GM Sniper
> instead of a Nemo. They have different colours and
> the shoulders are different, but only GM sniper has
> that sniper-visor thing.
>
> Felix

Thanks for pointing this out, and I've corrected the
mistake. Ypu r right, it's 0080's GM Sniper II instead
of Z's Nemo. I was confused the first time when I
looked at its chest armor and saw the yellow colour
for chest exhaust which is the same as Nemo, and
apparently I lost sight of other body features :)

Thanks again.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/