Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:59:01 -0500 (EST)

Neil Baumgardner wrote:
> Tsuneo Tateno has posted a web page for his new Mekton Zeta-based

Do you know about a table top game called Gundam Simulation? I found out
about it from G-Shop (a multimedia CD about the original model series and
some of the MSV). It comes with an injection kit for the game pieces,
consisting of 1/550 Gundam, Guncannon, Guntank, GMs and Balls on the Fed
side, and Zakus, Gelgoogs, Rick Doms, and an Elmeth on the Zeon side.

Looks like a fun, simple game, may be a kiddie game for you hardcore
gameheads. Any of you have this game/kit? I would like to know what the
rules and stats are, looks pretty simple.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble