MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:16:01 EST

Hey I was wondering if anyone else saw the awesome pictures of a Gog on page
73 of the January 2000 issue of Hobby Japan. I am not sure if they mean it
is under consideration for the next HGUC, but it sure looked great. Also
they had a picture of an Aggai in there that looked awesome too. Does anyone
know about the validity of these possibilities? Also I heard someone say the
PG Zeta was coming out in the next few months. Has there been a confirmed
release date yet?

Jason