Cantusehtm@aol.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 22:41:09 EST

In a message dated 1/15/00 10:36:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Diglettdig@aol.com writes:

<< When I saw that shop I was overjoyed - it had a huge display window full
of
  assembled Gundam kits on display, mostly MG and PG kits too. But when I
  walked in I realized that every kit you buy there you're economically
  sponsoring at least 1 kit on display... >>

I remember the best display in my opinion it had was this either resin kit of
the EVA-01 with wings or it was a PG EVA kit. I'm not sure..but damn....it's
was extremely sweet.