Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:27:49 -0500

donato zeno wrote:

> I write for first time at this ML,however i've read
> discussion of last month about Char and i think that
> war between Federation and Zion and Neo Zion
> is similar more to American Civil War (with Zion in
> the
> role of seccessionist) than at WWII (also if Marshal
> Revill=General Lee).What do yo think of this
> comparison? Donatus

Uh, I hate to tell you, but I kinda let that one die. It was a merciful
death at that. We really talked it to death, with both sides basically
fully articulating their arguements, but not really making any progress.

As such, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to touch this one with a 10-ft pole.

Roland, are you still up for this?

Neil Baumgardner