Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 02:13:45 -0800

>In a message dated 1/14/00 5:23:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, gundam@loop.com
>writes:
>
><< You think that's a lot? There's a puzzle store in a local mall which
>charges
> almost $100 for it! I wonder what kind of freak with money to burn shops
> there...
>
> Eddie >>
>man $100?! that's ALOT...i wonder how much they'd sell Great Mazinger
>for...they have it at elizabeth for like $85 but i think theyve dropped the
>price recently...

The Soul of Chogokin toy or a plastic injection kit?

When I saw that shop I was overjoyed - it had a huge display window full of
assembled Gundam kits on display, mostly MG and PG kits too. But when I
walked in I realized that every kit you buy there you're economically
sponsoring at least 1 kit on display...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0