Fri, 14 Jan 2000 22:33:58 CST

Hello everyone,

Seems like everyone's updating a Gundam web page these days, huh?

While I have nothing new to offer in the way of new Gundam material this
week, I have completely overhauled the Armored Trooper VOTOMS sections that
have been up for a couple of weeks now. I also have new sections for SPT
Layzner, Megazone 23 and Fang of the Sun Dougram. Many thanks to Dafydd for
helping me get these new sections up and running!

Next weekend, I should have a new Gundam Tactics Mobility Fleet 0079
section, more updates to the VOTOMS stuff, and a few other goodies.

Later!

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin