Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:30:12 -0800

Hi Joaquin,

> Hey Mark! When are you going to update your site? I'm betting the
> sight of so many Probe posts to the ML have put you into shock!

  Heh! Actually, I'm putting the finishing touches on the new site design. I
just Photoshopped up the home page last night, and tonight I'll HTML it and
take the site live. Here's a preview of the sections...

  <http://www.gundamproject.com/intro/>
  <http://www.gundamproject.com/works/>
  <http://www.gundamproject.com/world/>
  <http://www.gundamproject.com/goods/>
  <http://www.gundamproject.com/links/>

  And, of course...

  <http://www.gundamproject.com/msclassics/>

  I still need to rework the main section pages a bit so that you can find
everything, but I'll probably launch first and tweak later. What do you
think?

-- Mark