Paul Y.C. Leung (pycl@painewebber.com)
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:32:10 -0500

Forbidden Planet no association with the store in NYC
Comet Miniatures http://www.cometminiatures.co.uk/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [gundam] G-saviour magazine feature.
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:52:30 -0500 (EST)
From: Chien Ting Chin <chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca>
To: gundam@aeug.org

Hi, Justin and other GML Britons

I will go to London from 22 Jan to 24 Jan. I should be fairly busy.
But
just in case the palaces, museums, parks and pubs couldn't occupy all my
time, do you have any advice on Gundam and Macross shopping? I am
mainly
interested in out-of-print or oddball kits and books.

I am not familiar with London, so I would appreciate if you could give
the
exact shop name and/or address.

Thanks a lot!

CHIN, Chien Ting