joshua@egis.net
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:08:32 +0800

I've been watching Endless Waltz over and over. Now I wonder, aside from
it being damaged after sparring with Wufei and the Nataku, is there any
other reason why Wing Zero fell apart after the second and thid shots of
the Twin Buster Rifle on Mariemeia's palace? I kinda gathered from other
other people on this list that the rifle does take a lot out of Wing Zero,
but I just wanted to make sure. It was a bit weird seeing an arm and then
a leg fall off with each succeeding shot, granted that the GW boys had
suicidal tendencies.

Joshua