Cantusehtm@aol.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:46:30 EST

In a message dated 1/13/00 7:31:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gusjae@channel1.com writes:

<< Well well well, I got a MG Alex for Christmas from a very dear friend who
 picked it up in NYC a few weeks ago. I finally decided to check it out and
 to my surprise... NO INSTRUCTION BOOKLET!!!
 Ok, I have been building these things for the last 20 some odd years, but
 COME-ON!
 So, does anyone out there have a used one to spare, or can make a copy for
 me? Pleeeease!

If you're gonna come to the GW screening,i'll bring along my booklet for you