Cantusehtm@aol.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:45:40 EST

In a message dated 1/13/00 6:03:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< Well as you probably know my name is Roger. And umm... you guys wanna
wanna
 meet somewhere before we go there or you wanna meet at the Screening? BTW
what
 time is it? damn guess I better e-mail that guy directly...

 - Roger >>
Hmm....best place to meet would be the place anyone on this list would goto
for their anime (*cough cough.."the underground store with the glasses guy"
cough cough*),though we wouldnt be able to mention it due to the no fansub
policy..