Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:42:50 -0500

Wasn't this a previous GML message?

Subject: Gundam Screenings

Los Angeles Shrine Expo Center 1/23 11AM-5PM
Gundam Wing Episodes 1-3 (unedited)
Gundam (original movie dubbed in English)
50 Gundam models to be given away at drawing.

*******New York City NYU, Int'l Children's Film Festival 2/13
Material TBD******

Los Angeles UCLA 2/26
Material TBD
Gundam models and rare memorabilia to be given away

>In a message dated 1/12/00 6:15:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:
>
>> I was just wondering how many of you guys plan to go to the NYU Screening
>of
>> GW?
>>
>> I'm sure as heck going (yes, I remember everything I said about GW but its
>> Gundam in the US!!).
>>
>> Anyways, it would be pretty groovy to meet some of you guys in person. So
>> umm... How 'bout it?
>>
>> - Roger
>

> Whoa, whoa.. GW at NYU? When is this scheduled to happen?
>
> ~Gokou
>
>-

- Roger