Diglettdig@aol.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:42:16 EST

In a message dated 1/12/00 9:15:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< I was just wondering how many of you guys plan to go to the NYU Screening
of
 GW?

 I'm sure as heck going (yes, I remember everything I said about GW but its
 Gundam in the US!!).

 Anyways, it would be pretty groovy to meet some of you guys in person. So
 umm... How 'bout it?

 - Roger >>
im up for it if i can find out when and where it is, and if i can go (sad
that i still cant jus go places with out my parents gettin gin the way...)
Let me know when it is k?

--Bob

"Aku. Soku. Zan." -- Saitoh Hajime