Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:13:17 -0500 (EST)

Neil Baumgardner wrote:
> Hello all, after getting Kondo's Crossover Notebook I, I decided to get
> Crossover Notebook II (0083-0153). It's very good, I especially liked
> the Sazabi treatment, MSM-03CBis HyGog and RGM-79U Aqua, but I was a
> little dissapointed at the cursory 0083 treatment - 2 whole pages! Is

Notice the covers coyly displayed "0079-0083" for book 1 and "0083-0153"
for book 2. But there's very little (if any) on any MS after 0080 in book
1 and darn little on any MS between 0083 and 0088 in book 2.

> Kondo not a 0083 fan or something? Is there some sort of Kondo-Katoki
> tension?

Ooh! Isn't that a juicy bit of gossip? ^_^ We want gossip! We want
gossip!

But it could simply be that the Crossover notebooks were meant to be
historical documents compiled sometime after 0153 (judging especially from
the story about the reconstruction of the Zeta Gundam). Since the records
of GP0x were destroyed at the end of Stardust Memories, the coverage of
the GP0x was very thin. Unfortunately it doesn't account for the dearth
of art and info on the other 0083 MSs and MAs.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble