Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:03:36 EST

Um... Chris there is a whole bunch of data
up there, but wholesale posting of someone's
site? That's asking for trouble.

However you can do what I did, translate it
with Translingo... they DO have a 30 day trial.
I liked it so much I bought it, but for the
rest of you guys, go try it out.

Oops, the 30 day trial is down right now, but
its here when it is available...

http://www.translingo.com/home.htm

I'm e-mailing the site owner to see if he wouldn't
mind an English mirror, since I've already run
it through for myself.

Paul