CPerry9286@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:32:20 EST

In a message dated 1/11/00 12:55:51 PM Central Standard Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

<< BTW, where in the heck did they get all this info?! Looks like they've got
> ship names, some launching or commissioning dates, captains, mecha
> complement, etc. Is there some source out there that has all this or did
they
> just piece it together or make half of it up? >>

Is there any chance of someone out there posting an english translation of
the list? Unfortunatly my attempts to learn to read or speak japanese have
been for naught.

Thanks,
Chris Perry