Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:32:03 -0500

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:43:54 +0800 Federico Makabenta <yenm@iconn.com.ph> wrote:

>Superdimensional Century Orguss

And Orguss II.

>Flashback 2020: Macross

It's Flashback 2012.

And don't forget about Escaflowne, Bubblegum Crisis the OAV, Bubblegum Crash, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Knights of Ramunes, and Powerdolls I and II.

If you go by the Japanese definition of mecha, as I understand it, you should also include any kind of vehicle shows, Like Tank Police, etc. I generally consider mecha to be just power armor and mobile suits, however.

Roland

BTW, in the interest of completeness of your list, there is also a Megazone 23 Part 2 and Part 3, and Macross 7: The Galaxy is Calling Me! and Macross 7 Dynamite 7 (not sure if you listed the last one).