Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:11:40 -0800 (PST)

--- Alfred Stuart Urrutia <ledzep@d2.com> wrote:

> I know there was talk recently of two new books that
> came out, M.S. Era 0099 and the first of a series of

> MSV books in the Gundam Mechanics vein, but I can't
> find the emails. Can someone with full knowledge of
> both give me the official titles and ordering info
> I'd have to give the Asahiya bookstore so that they
> could order them for me? Thanks.

"MS Era 0099: Mobile Suit Gundam 0001-0080"
Published by: Mediaworks (Japan)
Product ID: ISBN4-8402-1233-3
Price: 3,500 yen

"Mobile Suit Gundam - MSV Collection File (In Space)".
Published by Kodansha (Japan)
ISBN4-06-346550-0
Price: 2,000

Newtype Asylum has a book review on MSV:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/mania/Book_Review/msv/bkrw_msv_sp.html

Hope this helps.

=====
Nightingale