Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:51:14 EST

See I'm not sure I buy that, if he could
have gotten close enough, they would have
tried to nab the pilot, not the machine.

Save the man if you can, if you can get
both its even better.

The Komusai didn't look much bigger than
Char's Zaku when they retrieved him, thats
all, without some hard evidence I'll just
think they were trying to save the pilot.

Paul