Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:40:52 EST

I was re-watching 08th MS team with Neil
the other day, and when Shiro tries full
throttle on the RX-79(G) to keep the big
Asparas from falling off a mountain in
Tibet, the torso heats up.

Specifically the right hand side of the
abdomen, next to the cockpit.

Same place as where South Burning's GM
got shot up in 0083 just before he died.

I guess based I really have to buy the MG
GM Custom kit now, but my question is do
we assume there is an important cooling
system there in the torso, on any machine
that doesn't have a core fighter?

There is supposed to be a high commonality
of parts between the 08th MS GM, and Gundam
but how similar are they to the original GM
and Gundam.

How similar are later GMs (GM Custom/Quell)
and later Gundams (Alex, RX-178 etc...) to
the earliest models?

Paul