Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:15:00 EST

I actually wrote a story based on that idea
the Zaku part (in the story only) was simple
in design, but being simpler, it ran faster
than the computer doing the same thing in the
Gundam now. (In my story if Amuro or someone
else had put it into a mobile suit) It would
have been faster overall, but harder for him
to control.

(kind of like the super engine, or undriveable
race cars from the old speed racer episodes)

Paul