Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:40:22 -0800

>I was just wondering about this one thing. Remember when Tem Rei handed his
>son the upgrade board thingy for the gundam?
>
>That was supposed to improve the gundam's reaction times right?
>
>Amuro broke it right? What would have happened to the gundam if amuro would
>have actually put it in?
>
>- Roger

According to Amuro, that was a piece of junk - apparently the brain damage
Tem suffered due to lack of oxygen (he was shown blown out of the colony
during the Zakus' attack on Side 7) has rendered him basically useless as
an engineer (otherwise why wouldn't he still be working for the Feds?).
If Amuro actually put it inside the Gundam, at best nothing will happen,
but more likely than not it will degrade the Gundam's performance or even
short-circuit it.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0