Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:19:27 -0800 (PST)

--- Rodrick Su <rsu@tigana.com> wrote:

>> (snip)... to me, as an artifically-enhanced
newtype,
>> Puru (the first one) showed the promise where
>> others have failed (the other a-e NT that made it
>> was the 'Iron Mask' from F91)
>
> I would hardly call Peru and Peru II ideal. They
> were both highly unstable. Aleast Iron Mask retained

> his higher stragetic thinking function. (He might
> have already been mad to began with though).

I was thinking Puru's ability to sense other's
feelings - a distinct feature to many NTs - that other
a-e NTs didn't have. Whereas both Puru potential to
achive a true NT was promising, the rest acted as if
they were merely brain-washed. In other words, they
are the 'Tommy' of the newtypes :)

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/