Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:18:04 -0800 (PST)

--- Winn Sevilla <winn@nsclub.net> wrote:

> Wow. Can you give me some info on the Puru clones?
> Their story? It's so interesting.

The ZZ's story synopsis on Gundam Project has all you
need to know about the Purus and more:

http://gundam.anime.net/story/gundamzz.html

The inconsistencies of ZZ's story can make the
audiences jumpy. E.g., Gremmi was a fool in the first
half of the story, how he suddenly got the Giren rush
over his head and kept an army of Puru clones
beforehand, mass-prod Quebeley(s) and has everything
ready for revolt against Haman, etc., the show never
explained. But to me, as an artifically-enhanced
newtype, Puru (the first one) showed the promise where
others have failed (the other a-e NT that made it was
the 'Iron Mask' from F91)

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/