Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 01:21:14 EST

In a message dated 1/9/00 7:27:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
johnkwok@bellatlantic.net writes:

> NO. The Gundam has an educational computer program that helps newbie pilots
> plus Amuro is a gifted electronics geek that helped him understand the
> controls. I'd wouldn't say ripping off a Zaku's nose as manifesting his
> newtype abilities!

True, but I would say that his intuitive use of the Gundam was a sign of his
Newtype abilities. Else, anybody with the right rule book could pilot a
Gundam successfully every time ... wait, I guess you're right, any idiot can
pilot a Gundam and defeat any amount of enemies. That's what the shoe's all
about, after all.

SJ