Sun, 9 Jan 2000 18:54:37 -0800 (PST)

--- Kain <kaindadragoon@yahoo.com> wrote:

> at the last few Episode, Mashma(the guy with rose
> all the time) and many other Axis soldiers died in
> battle, I was wondering that, does the lady who
> accompany Mashma also died? I just finished watching

> the TV series and can't recall her death scene. That

> lady has pink hair, Haman sent her to watch Mashma's
> Artifical NewType power.

You mean Ilia Pazoa? I don't think I'd ever see her
after Mashma died, either. She just disappeared
without a trace. Presumably she died along with the
rest of (Haman's) Axis Fleet during Mowsa collision
towards Core 3, but being a cunning woman she was, I
doubt it.
Her whereabout after ZZ? That is anyone's guess.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/