Chaos025@aol.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 14:18:38 EST

In a message dated 1/8/00 8:17:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
macross3@excite.com writes:

> How do you know he wasn't taking drugs in the beginning of the series?

Are you sure you aren't talking about your own drug use?

> Okay, okay. I'm ribbing you guys. But he is a gawky geek kid. If you had
met
> someone like him, would you really believe he was a good pilot? Come on, he
> doesn't have a lot of confidence to begin with. In real life, a pilot
> without confidence would end up dead pretty soon.

Well, I'm just as geeky as Kou, I lack the same amounts of self esteem and
confidence as Kou, and I'm an electromechanical engineer for a major Japanese
manufacturer. BTW, when was the last time you met and spoken with decent
sized group of military pilots? All the ones I game with are just as geeky as
I am, but their arrogance at being fighter pilots tends to get them out of
their shells most of the time.

SJ