Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 23:11:23 -0500

Well, as I see it, he was a nervous wreck at the beginning. However, he quickly
became battle hardened and much more confident...especially after winning battle
after battle. Surviving numerous clashes with the 'Red Comet' had to boost his
confidence as well. Toward the end of the series (or by the third movie), he's
taking out Zakus, Doms, and Gelgoogs with relative ease, and almost without
thought. True, he was essentially superhuman, and he had a very advanced MS, but
confidence is very important in combat situations, and by the end, he had oodles
of it.

My two yen,

Joaquin Torres