David \ (macross3@excite.com)
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 20:03:50 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 09 Jan 2000 03:53:30 +0000, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Was Amuro that confidence? I mean, he did know anything about newtype at
the
> beginning...... no hard feelings, my own opinion ok?

He's a superhuman. He had it all along, so you can assume that his powers
aided him several times early on. Kou is a normal human, and without any
Newtype powers, does stretch the credibility elastic a bit.

Not that it's a bad thing, mind you. There's nothing like watching an
underdog get respect.

Jojo