Felix Wong (wongkin@pilot.msu.edu)
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:36:03 -0800

Thanks Edward! So with wave 1 and 2, they pretty much cover all the old UC
BB gundam eh? Well how about the new ones? (Gouf, Turn A, Gundam Mk4 )
Judging from the price, they will be the old size(5cm) Do you know if they
come with extra parts, like Gouf become Gouf Fly type?

One more little question, can GP01's core fighter removable?

Felix