Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Fri, 07 Jan 2000 12:20:03 +0000

I do have a many reference books but I cannot interpret the Japanese...
What are the differences between bits and funnels? Why did the Feds
stop researching into these type of weapons after 0093?
Is the GW/W0 buster rifle a normal mega particle cannon?
What are those magnetic thingies of Mercurius/Virgo?
(I saw these posts on the GWML which just disappeared one day...)
Is the middle of a beam shield a normal strip of armour?

There are more I would like to ask, but I don't want to consume you
guys' time. Please instruct me to a website or just help.
Thanks loads.