-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 20:06:30 -0800

At 01:02 1/6/2000 -0800, you wrote:

><snip>
>
>>Just in time for the English-dubbed Gundam Wing on Cartoon Network....
>
>I just hope that this is a true "manga" like the Dark Horse Star Wars
>classic trilogy manga. It'd be really screwed up if they pulled another
>Viz on us, releasing it in dozen page "issues" then re-releasing the
>complete volume again as a paperback...

The 192-page first edition would seem to indicate a Dark Horse type approach.

Dark Horse just published Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace #1 of 4,
an 86-page manga digest for US$9.95, drawn by Kia Asamiya. ISBN is
1-56971-483-5.

Looks like Viz will give you twice as much Gundam Wing for the same $$$....

-Z-