Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:15:31 -0800

>He was the one who made char designs to GF Yuna and those MS Girls?

Yeap.

>So the MS Girls were inspirations to making the GF Yuna?

Don't you see a lot of the V2 MS Girl in Yuna's design?

>In what year was GF Yuna and the MS girls created?

I think the MS Girls came out in the early 90s (the sketches have been showing
up in anime mags, but the portfolio book did not come out until around the
time V Gundam was on the air), and the Yuna games came out for the Sega
Saturn,
so it had to be the mid 90s.

>Impressive.

Eddie