Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:13:15 -0800

>I have just finished the F91 for the snes. However I don't quite get
>the story line. Does it mean there is two F91s?? Can someone lead me
>to a site or tell me a story? How come those zakus etc. are better than
>Jegans?
>Thanks

I played that game over 3 years ago so I don't remember much, but the F-90
manga may shed some light on it if you can get your paws on it. Basically
you are fighting both the Oldsmobile Fleet (last remaining Zeon faction)
and, in the later levels, Crossbone Vanguard. As for the Zakus being better
than Jegans, they probably just applied a lot of creative liberty to balance
out the game, or one can speculate that the Oldsmobile engineers are such
purists they stuck with the classic OYW armors but overhauled each suit's
mechanical guts.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0