Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:01:09 -0800

>I just did a search for "Gundam" at Amazon.com and found:
>

>Gundam Wing 1
>by Koichi Tokita
>
>Our Price: $9.95
>
>Paperback - 192 pages 1st edition (May 1, 2000)
>LPC; ISBN: 1892213419
>This item will be published on May 1, 2000. You may order it now and we will
>ship it to you when it arrives.
>

>Does anyone know what this is? Is this Manga, prose, or an art book?
>
>Phil

Koichi Tokita has done quite a few Gundam manga adaptations, including the
Wing TV series (a 3-volume set), G Gundam (also a 3-volume set) and CCA. They
all have been translated to Mandarin, licensed by Kodansha for the Taiwan
market.

This looks like an English translation of his Wing manga, first in a 3 volume
set.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0