Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:17:55 +0000

In message <20000104191122.27686.qmail@hotmail.com>, Paul Fields
<johnny_raiden@hotmail.com> writes
>>From: Justin Palmer <justin@briareos.demon.co.uk>
>
>> A little bit OT, I know, but can anyone tell me what aniem
>>Mamoru Nagano has designed mecha for? Thanks!
>
>Zeta Gundam
>Heavy Metal L-Gaim
>Five Star Stories
>Shell Bullet
>
>Those are the ones I know...

        Thanks, but those are the ones I know as well...! (although if
you know anywhere I can find out anything more about Shell Bullet, I'd
be grateful - I read a synopsis on it and it sounded very interesting!)
^_^ I was looking to see if he had worked on anything else. Oh, and I
wish to apologise for mis-typing anime...

We were born to be free. |justin@briareos.demon.co.uk|
We make our own destiny. |Lyrics from Urusei Yatsura |
We'll live and love as we please. |Movie 3: Remember my Love |
Because we were born to be free! |"Darling!" |