Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:13:52 -0800

>Heya,
>
>I'm building an Nadesico Aestivalis website. I need some background info on
>Mika Akitaka.
>
>I've seen the dakota.com/mechadesigners website.
>
>However I'd like to see a detailed info on him - particularly with his work
>on Gundam and Nadesico.
>
>All I know so far is that he designed the:
>
>Nieu Ziel B
>Gerbera Tetra
>Showed the general look of the Aestivalises (Studio Ikasubune did the grunt
>work)
>
>Thanks,
>
>Fed

He also designed the Gelgoog Marine (one of his favorite creations) from 0083
and was famous for the MS Girls, which led to Galaxy Fraulein Yuna. I think
his first Gundam show was ZZ, but I don't remember which designs he
contributed to that show.

Eddie

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid
=-gundam-&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=25" not "userid"